Support charity, get puzzles!
Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy

No more puzzles.

I never thought I would see the day when I'd be making this post, but it is with deep regret that I inform you that this blog, known as "A Cleverly-Titled Logic Puzzle Blog", must go through what is known as Network Decay. I have decided to make this blog about everything besides logic puzzles. The name will remain the same, though, because of this "search engine optimization" stuff I've read about. I will no longer be able to post logic puzzles on here, due to the death of Alan, my TI-80 graphing calculator. In today's economy, I won't be able to afford a new calculator, but even if I could, over 10 years of prodigious programming has been completely lost, rendering me unable to create more puzzles.

Oh, yeah, the puzzles on this blog were created entirely using Alan, because I don't know how to actually create a puzzle. I probably should have been more up-front about this since I started blogging on LiveJournal so many years ago. I'm really sorry.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I'm crying, but:

http://mathgrant.blogspot.com/2010/04/cleverly-titled-logic-puzzle-blog-is-no.html

ksun48 said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DARN!!!!!


:(
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!
So long and thanks for all the logic puzzles.

Blog Archive