Support charity, get puzzles!
Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy

Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy Update: The Signed Magazine Four-Pack!

Did you know that I've been published in print magazines a few times? It's true!

While supplies last, for a charitable donation of US$30 or more, you can buy yourself SIGNED COPIES of the Winter 2015 and Spring 2015 issues of Will Shortz's Wordplay (to which I contributed two Pathfinder puzzles) and the May 2017 and August 2017 issues of Games World of Puzzles (to which I contributed a Pent Words and a Hex Pathfinder, respectively). That's a bunch of word puzzles and logic puzzles, not to mention four signatures from everyone's favorite furry puzzlesmith!
If you live outside of the USA, please also make a US$20 payment to my PayPal at glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com to cover shipping; I will refund any money in excess of the actual shipping costs.

As a reminder, this is a charity initiative. Please e-mail me (glmathgrantATgmailDOTcom) a copy of your charitable receipt (it must be a new donation, dated no earlier than one day before you email me) to receive this pack of magazines. I am currently soliciting donations to these three charities:
I'm also still offering the original Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy pack (24 previously Patreon-exclusive word puzzles for US$11.10) and the LiveJournal Logic Pack (300 logic puzzles for US$3).

I currently make US$104 a month on Patreon. If, from now until July 31, 2017, I raise at least US$104 with my Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy Initiative, I will construct a giant Anacrossword (around 200 letters) for a Wordy Wednesday puzzle! To get a feel for how a giant Anacrossword solves, check out Wordy Wednesday 100. Please spread the word about Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy amongst all of your puzzle-loving friends to make this happen!

Until next time, keep on living, and yappy solving!

No comments

Blog Archive