WORDY WEDNESDAY #104
TOUCHWORD (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
M. Sean Molley **
Adam Weaver **
Anthony Bailey **
Bryce Herdt **
Lance Nathan **
Punjit Sharma **
Ryan Faley **
WORDY WEDNESDAY #105
PENT WORDS 21 (hint)As of this writing, 11 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #106
SECTION SIX 10
Arrange the letters in the six starred spaces to form the final answer, a 6-letter word.
1 Actor Cruz of Touched by an Angel
2 Burden of ____
4 Ones who read, but don't participate in, online message boards
5 Scientific ____ (a way of expressing large and small numbers)
6 They accompany entrées
* Norwegian monetary unit
* Short-tailed weasel
* "Snips and ____ and. . ."
* Go out of date, as coupons
* The sound of stepping
* Boris of Frankenstein (1931)
* Cereal pursued by a silly rabbit
* In the air
* 2015 film with a 3-D version of Pac-Man on the cover
* Appliance with a crumb tray
* 1993 Nintendo game with animals piloting spaceships: 2 wds.
* Fold in a skirt
* Video game first introduced in The Orange Box
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* What's a four-letter word for "Online celebrity Walker with the misfortune of sharing his name with a cartoon he hates"?
* Patron Puzzle #13, which will be delivered exclusively to Patreon supporters ($5 or more per month), is a Words Without Friends puzzle. Play a single-player game of Scrabble to make the letters fit into the grid and spell words across and down.
* Patreon supporters ($5 or more per month) will also receive issue #2 of Fox & Badger Magazine! A seven-puzzle meta, "Check Us Out", separates four brothers from exiting their hotel room; can you help them solve it?
Until next time, yappy solving!