WORDY WEDNESDAY #138
HEX PATHFINDER 7 (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Anthony Bailey **
Edderiofer He **
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
James Sinnett *
M. Sean Molley *
Adam Weaver *
Bryce Herdt **
Chris Hendricks **
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
WORDY WEDNESDAY #139
FILL-IN CROSSWORD 4 (hint)As of this writing, 10 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your answers to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #140
PENT WORDS 28
1 Ray of stand-up / 4 years, for Obama
2 Shorten, as a dictionary / Kerfuffle
3 Loose rope / The Atlantic, for one
4 ____ depravity / Peter of Casablanca
5 Antagonistic / "I ____ with my little eye. . ."
6 Singer with the albums 19, 21, and 25 / Sicko director Michael
7 It might be transmitted via a snake bite / Pleasant sight to a desert traveler
8 Jamaican music genre / Claw-like appendages
9 Item for a football player, but not a soccer player / Barbara of I Dream of Jeannie
10 Disinclined, as to risk / Replete (with)
* HALF OF THE FINAL ANSWER
* THE OTHER HALF OF THE FINAL ANSWER
* Feature of some fonts
* Striped giraffe relative
* Played a role
* ____ icebox pie
* Gantry of a Sinclair Lewis novel
* "Duly ____"
* Word following "crown" or "pot"
* Instrument played while sitting
* Safe place
* "____ the rainbow" (Skittles slogan)
* Madagascar day ____
* Big Bird's teddy bear
* Song from The Sound of Music
* Use a razor
* Papas of Zorba the Greek
* Bullwinkle, for one
* ____ Your Luck (game show on which Michael Larson gained infamy)
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* Another installment of Foxgeryptics!
* Patron Puzzle #20, which will be delivered exclusively to Patreon supporters ($5 or more per month), is Faley Fun Pack. This trio of small puzzles inspired by Ryan Faley (Word Sandwiches, Sudokurossword, and Chain Reaction: Missing Links) will give you many minutes of fun!
Until next time, yappy solving!