Puzzle 150: Tetra Firma 11

To mangle a term from my favorite Flash cartoon, it's my sesquicentennipuzzle! :D

The Tetra Firma below measures 31 cells wide by 45 cells high, making it 93.75% larger than the my previous largest puzzle in this genre. But don't let the size daunt you; this puzzle is just as solvable as all of my others -- I tested it rigorously to be sure of it! After all, nothing would be more anticlimactic for my 150th puzzle than a broken puzzle.

If this behemoth isn't enough to give your appetite the slaking it desires, then look into purchasing puzzle books from Nikoli. Penpa Mix 5 contains 18 LITS puzzles, including another 31x45 puzzle, and volumes 20, 21, and 22 of Puzzle the Giants each contain two 31x45 LITS puzzles. However, volume 120 of the quarterly Puzzle Communication Nikoli contains a gargantuan LITS measuring 64x50 -- that's over twice as large as this one!
Rules of Tetra Firma
(click to enlarge)

Blog Archive