Wordy Wednesday 43: Bonza 3

WORDY WEDNESDAY #41
SECTION SIX 4 (answer)
It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Adam Weaver **
Bo Green **
Brian Michalowski **
Bryce Herdt **
Cheryl Chan *
Christian H.P. *
Edderiofer He **
Gavriel Hirsch **
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
James McGowan **
John Bulten **
Lewis Chen **
Mark Tilford **
Peter Abide **
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
Tim Harrod **
Walker Anderson **

WORDY WEDNESDAY #42
DIVIDED INTO 64 SQUARES 3 (hint)
16 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!

RYAN FALEY'S OBSCURE PUZZLE BLOG!
The last time I promoted my fan Ryan Faley's site, he only had one puzzle. Now he has 15, and he's still going strong, with some well-crafted and highly pop-culture-y puzzles for those of you who might be getting bored of my creations. Some of you might remember my puzzle Charadagrams; Ryan Faley has managed to find 13 other Charadagram bases (including yet another two-words-into-one 12-letter answer for his final answer). He's also posted another Pent Words, because I created that, and I have to make myself feel important when other people use my ideas. Give Ryan's blog a visit, and maybe say hello to him! :)

WORDY WEDNESDAY #43
BONZA 3
Inspired by the smartphone app Bonza, which includes my puzzles. Assemble the pieces above to form a crossword with 10 related entries (lengths 2 7, 3 6, 3 8, 4 4, 4 5, 4 8, 5 3, 5 5, 5 5 3, 6 5). Send in the missing 11th entry as your final answer. (I'll accept either of two possible answers.)

Blog Archive