WORDY WEDNESDAY #94
RECTANGULAR BLOCKS (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for a hint. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Edderiofer He **
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
Adam Weaver **
Anthony Bailey **
Bryce Herdt **
Jack Lance **
Peter Abide *
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin *
WORDY WEDNESDAY #95
PENT WORDS 19 (hint)As of this writing, a number of people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #96
SECTION SIX 9
Arrange the letters in the six starred spaces to form the final answer.
1 Apt to strike a chord
3 Freshen up old furniture
4 Small community near a city
5 Like Beethoven towards the end of his life
6 Benjamin Netanyahu's birthplace: 2 wds.
* "Dear ____ customer. . ."
* Shock ____ (auto parts)
* President mentioned in Back to the Future
* "____ Been to Spain" (Three Dog Night song)
* ____ diagram
* 1978 movie with the song "You're the One That I Want"
* Charles Foster Kane's dying word
* Baskin-Robbins offers over 31 of them
* They lost to the Giants in the 2010 World Series
* Team Fortress 2 developer and publisher
* Setting for The Hangover: 2 wds.
* Set up tournament brackets, perhaps
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* Two crosswords!
Until next time, yappy solving!