WORDY WEDNESDAY #109
FOXGERYPTICS 4 (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
M. Sean Molley **
Adam Weaver **
Anthony Bailey **
Brian Chen **
Bryce Herdt **
Peter Abide *
Punjit Sharma **
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
Yossi Fendel **
WORDY WEDNESDAY #110
PENT WORDS 22 (hint)As of this writing, 10 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #111
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
The answer is a proper name.
WORDY WEDNESDAY #112
LOGICROSSWORD 5M. Sean Molley, who supports me at the $20+ level on Patreon and is therefore entitled to suggest one word or phrase every month for me to incorporate into a puzzle. His May 2016 suggestion is used here.
Shade in some cells in the grid below, and fill the rest with letters to form words left-to-right and top-to-bottom, crossword style. All words are Scrabble-legal (see scrabble.merriam.com); however, most of the words in the intended solution should be familiar.
There is no “final answer” to this puzzle; just send your completed grid.
* Row 1 contains the letter U, but not the letter K.
* Row 3 contains the word SH.
* Row 6 contains the same number of black cells as row 8.
* Row 9 contains the word FORGET reading horizontally, intersecting the words ME and NOT.
* Column B contains exactly one E.
* Column C contains exactly one P.
* Column E contains exactly one black cell.
* Column G contains the word DAFFODIL reading vertically.
* Column I contains a 9-letter word.
* Two 7-letter words starting with the same letter intersect, and a third 7-letter word intersects neither of these.
* The word IDLE reading horizontally intersects the word ALAR reading vertically.
* The word TROIKA reading horizontally intersects the word KAIN reading vertically.
* The words BY and RED read somewhere in the grid.
* The letter in cell H7 also appears somewhere in row 4.
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* In what city is the Sharif University of Technology?
* Patron Puzzle #14, which will be delivered exclusively to Patreon supporters ($5 or more per month), is a pair of Codewords puzzles. Can you decipher these crosswords?
Until next time, yappy solving!