Contest: Let's Guess Two Words II! (Week 1 update)

For full rules, see here.

Week 0:
The set of words containing the letter A: NEITHER
The set of all words composed only of letters (with possible repeats) from ETAOIN SHRDLU: ONE
The set of all words containing at least one of "R", "S", "T", "L", "N" or "E": BOTH

Week 1:
[Jason Boomer] The set of all words containing at least 3 consecutive letters that are consonants (i.e. not AEIOUY): NEITHER
[Kenneth Wilson] The set of all words beginning with a letter in the word SOUND: NEITHER
[Kevin Orfield] The set of words where three or more of the letters are from the set {A,E,I,O,U,Y}: NEITHER
[Michael Tang] The set of words of length 5, 6, 7, or 8: ONE
[Sam Levitin] The set of all words of length greater than or equal to 9: NEITHER

The money pool for the Food Bank of West Central Texas is now $42.
I have become aware of an organization called My Block My Hood My City with a Small Business Relief Fund to help rebuild small businesses in Chicago which have been decimated by rioters and looters. In light of recent events in America, I have decided to donate a matching amount of money to their Small Business Relief Fund as well. The money pool for the My Block My Hood My City Small Business Relief Fund is now $42.

Submit more guesses!

Blog Archive