Wordy Wednesday 79: Pathfinder 2

WORDY WEDNESDAY #77
MUSICAL WORD CHAIRS (answer)
It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Christian H.P. **
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
Mark Tilford **
Adam Weaver **
Bo Green **
Bryce Herdt **
John Bulten **
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
yyw **
Note: One of my Patreon supporters recently cancelled their support. As a poor person myself, I am completely understanding; I can't afford to support all the people I like, either. I have decided that your name will appear in read if you were a patron at anytime between solving the puzzle and the solution appearing on my blog. It seems only fair.

WORDY WEDNESDAY #78
MUSICAL WORD CHAIRS 2 (hint)
As of this writing, 10 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!

WORDY WEDNESDAY #79
PATHFINDER 2
In this puzzle, each answer starts in the correspondingly numbered square, goes in some direction, and makes one or more right-angled turns as it winds through the grid. When you have finished, every white square will be used in exactly two entries.

Rearrange the letters in the shaded spaces to get the final answer.

1 Mindset (9)
2 Actress Field (5)
2 Dregs (8)
3 Like old corroded metal (5)
4 Song written by Joe Raposo and sung by a certain Muppet (1 2 3 6)
5 They die for their beliefs (7)
6 ____ the Lines (program on ESPN) (7)
7 Bamako is its capital (4)
8 Marine mammal with tusks (6)
8 Place to find greeters (7)
9 Magazine that publishes the list “The World's Billionaires” (6)
10 Boxing matches (5)
10 Elephant created by Jean de Brunhoff (5)
11 In essence (9)
12 What kids, teens, adults, and elders do in many YouTube videos (5)
13 Engage in a bank transaction, perhaps (7)
14 Grant (6)
15 It refracts light (5)
16 Card Sharks host Jim (5)
17 The ____ Game (terrible game show filmed in Hawaii) (7 4)
18 Instruments on which one might play the Song of Time (8)
19 Island in the Tyrrhenian Sea (5)
20 Donny who hosted Pyramid from 2002-2004 (6)
21 Hauls (4)
22 Church offering (5)
23 Provided assistance (5)
24 Japanese watch manufacturer (5)
25 Evian rival (6)

DORK IS YES!
Some of you might recall that I dabble in music. After 5 years, I am finally ready to drop my second album! Titled Dork Is Yes!, this album consists of 24 tracks all created using the music-making software included in the Nintendo DS game WarioWare DIY. I will release one track every day from now until December 24, at which point the album will become available for download on Bandcamp. You may buy the album early to gain immediate access to all the tracks, or wait until December 24 when it will be available for free. Also consider subscribing to my YouTube channel to be notified when I publish future tracks (and episodes of my alleged game show PrimeTime Concentration). I hope you will support my music-related efforts as well as my puzzle-related ones!

COMING NEXT WEEK. . .
* What's a five-letter word for "Family Feud host Harvey"?

Until next time, yappy solving!

Blog Archive