WORDY WEDNESDAY #80
PENT WORDS 16 (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
Mark Tilford **
Adam Weaver **
Bo Green **
Bryce Herdt **
Izak Bulten *
John Bulten *
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
WORDY WEDNESDAY #81
2112 PIXELS (hint)As of this writing, 7 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's a hint. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #82
LOGICROSSWORDscrabble.merriam.com); however, most of the words in the intended solution should be familiar.
* The words GEWGAW and HORSESHOE read horizontally.
* The words ELDER and RADIATING read vertically.
* The words ATE, KA, and THORAX read somewhere in the grid.
* The words ABA and BONBON intersect.
* The row or column containing the word OUSTS contains another instance of the letter T.
* Row 4 contains a 4-letter word.
* Row 5 contains two words of the same length.
* Row 7 contains the letter S and exactly one black cell.
* Columns A and B both contain the letter P.
* Cell D2 contains the letter C.
* Some row or column contains three instances of the same letter.
* There are two instances of the letter V in the grid.
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* Two more Logicrosswords! Because I can already tell you want more!
Until next time, yappy solving!