WORDY WEDNESDAY #115
PENT WORDS 23 (answer)It's been two weeks, so time to unveil the answer to this puzzle. If you still wish to solve it yourself, please go here for the normal version of the puzzle, or here for the easier version of the puzzle. Here's a list of people who solved it:
Giovanni Pagano **
Jack Bross **
M. Sean Molley **
Adam Weaver **
Anthony Bailey **
Bryce Herdt **
Ryan Faley **
Sam Levitin **
WORDY WEDNESDAY #116
SECTION SIX 11 (hint)As of this writing, 9 people have solved last week's puzzle. Haven't solved it yet? Here's an easier version. Send your solutions to glmathgrant[at]gmail[dot]com within the next week to appear on the solvers list and be recognized for your puzzle prowess. Good luck, solvers!
WORDY WEDNESDAY #117
BRICKS AND MORTARM. Sean Molley, who supports me at the $20+ level on Patreon and is therefore entitled to suggest one word or phrase every month for me to incorporate into a puzzle. His June 2016 suggestion is used here.
The answers to the clues are 8-letter words. Enter each answer in the correspondingly-numbered brick, starting in some square and going either clockwise or counterclockwise around the brick. When two bricks share a border, the letters on opposite sides of the border are the same.
The answer is a 10-letter word.
2. Depressions in roads
3. :-), for one
4. Small shreds of paper tossed around at parties
5. "King of the Wild Frontier" Davy
6. Remove restraints from, as a horse
7. One who surveys people
8. Not guilty
9. A semisoft cheese
10. ____ battery
11. Echidna that debuted in Sonic the Hedgehog 3
12. Arrangement in Grey and Black No.1 painter James McNeill ____
13. Ballpark figure
14. All My ____ (soap opera)
15. Rhapsody in Blue composer George
16. Catch some rays
17. Main antagonist of He-Man
19. One who isn’t a favorite
20. Period from birth to death
21. Short, amusing story
22. W. S. Gilbert’s partner Arthur
23. Annapolis is its capital
24. Uses one’s imagination
25. ____ Toast Crunch (cereal)
27. Publisher and “Prize” namesake Joseph
28. Charles who provides the voice of Mario
29. May 31, 2000 CBS premiere
30. 19th century British politician Benjamin
COMING NEXT WEEK. . .* What do you call the "Phenomenon where a planet moving away from you appears to be a different color"?
Until next time, yappy solving!