Support charity, get puzzles!
Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy

Puzzle 111: Room and Reason 8

I'd like to thank David Olmsted for helping me to improve my blog's sidebar, and especially for sending me $10 today for access to puzzles 100-300 on my old blog. (Yeah, I have an old blog. There's a link in the sidebar if you're interested. Send me money via PayPal if you are interested in paying for a piece of my history. Or. . . not. This blog is free. And free is within the budget of most people.)

3 comments

Projectyl said...

I like what you did with the 3's.

Grant Fikes said...

But what about the logic in the upper left corner? And does this puzzle suck, and should I die?

chaotic_iak said...

Just stumbled on this when saving the Nov-Dec 2008 archives. Not related to the puzzle though...

"Free"? I think you need to pay for the computer and internet access. :P

Blog Archive