No comment. :)
Rules of Eliza Pseudonym of Puzzlania
During the month of July, Eliza Pseudonym and her friends Anna, Barbra, Carla, and Delilah have celebrated their wedding anniversaries with their husbands (Andrew, Brad, Cliff, Dirk, and Ethan). Each anniversary was on a different day of the month (July 5, July 10, July 15, July 20, and July 25); furthermore, each couple has been married for a different number of years (5, 10, 15, 20, and 25). From the clues below, determine the husband and wife in each couple, the date of their anniversary, and how long they've been married.
1. No man has the same first initial as his wife. No couple has been married for the same number of years as the date of their anniversary.
2. Delilah's anniversary is on July 15.
3. One couple has been married for an even number of years, and has an anniversary on an even-numbered day of the month; this couple does not include Ethan.
4. Barbra has been married for exactly twice as many years as Dirk, but not for as long as Cliff (whose anniversary is July 25).
5. Carla's anniversary is later in the month than the anniversary of the couple who's been married for 15 years.
6. Andrew's anniversary and Anna's anniversary are separated by 10 or fewer days.