Support charity, get puzzles!
Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy

Monday Mutant 29: Double Entry

Draw a single loop that connects the grid cells. The loop may only travel horizontally or vertically, and never diagonally (so all turns are of 90 degrees). The loop may only turn at the centers of grid cells, and may not cross itself or branch off. Every grid cell must be used, and the loop must enter and exit every region of the grid exactly twice. (The regions are colored as an aesthetic only.)
This puzzle genre comes via MellowMelon.

4 comments

mellowmelon said...

Nice. Pretty simple, but that's probably okay since I've probably saturated anyone's thirst for challenging puzzles of this kind.

Anonymous said...

True, though your puzzles of this type were usually easier then you expected.

Grant Fikes said...

mellowmelon: I've got a 10x18 puzzle lined up for later today, so be on the lookout. :)

mellowmelon said...

There are four puzzles I was specifically referring to in my first comment: 95, the triple back, the marathon, and the minefield. Words like "brutal" are the norm from people giving feedback on them. Admittedly I did overestimate some others I posted though.

Looking forward to your larger one; I've been wanting to see someone else's take on this type for a very long time.

Blog Archive