Contest 1 Results: Attack of the Four Puzzles!

The deadline for Attack of the Four Puzzles! has now passed. I received 31 entries -- apparently, it's significantly easier for my readers to solve puzzles than to make them. 23 entries contained the correct answer, which can be seen here. (To avoid depriving readers of the chance to solve the puzzles themselves -- even though the contest is over -- I have chosen to link to the image rather than embed it.)

I have numbered the correct entries from 1 through 23, and used random.org to select the winner. The winner is. . . James Marshall! An email has been sent to James Marshall to inform him of this. Congratulations, and stuff! Many thanks to all who entered!

More detailed results (which include spoilers) can be found in a comment I've made on this post.

Blog Archive